FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Andaz Singapore REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
View Single Post
Old Apr 30, 2022, 11:13 am
McChicken

Programs: Hyatt Glob, Accor Dia, Mar. Tit, QR Plat, SQ Gold
Originally Posted by lsquare
Is anyone here able to comment on the breakfast? The manager told me there is a guest area, but no lounge, where there are refreshments like water and juice. The cash rate is super high for next week so I'm thinking of redeeming points.
The breakfast here is worth waking up for, an ala carte menu with good variety of western and local options. Menu says one main per person, but I’m certain asking for more (within reason) should be fine. Breakfast service is hit or miss, stick to the full-timers (the ones that aren’t in orange t-shirts) and you should be fine.
Menu: https://www.hyatt.com/content/dam/ho...kfast-Menu.pdf

There is no lounge, but there is the Sunroom on level 25 which offers all day beverages (coffee, tea, iced tea).

Cash rates are indeed ridiculous for this property, like most hotels in singapore these days.

I’d temper expectations about studio suite upgrade availability. There’s only 5 of them, and they’re often booked up outright or used for wedding bookings. The hotel does offer cash upgrades to the Residence and Large Suites when they’re available. There’s currently renovation works going on during office hours at level 26.

Lastly, the hotel recently switched to reusable pump bottles for the shower amenities and seem to be giving the one-time use bottles as a globalist welcome gift.