FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)
View Single Post
Old Apr 30, 2022, 9:12 am
brodielayne

Originally Posted by Cynapse
For sure, we always drink a lot on vacation but I feel this one we will even more so.

How did you pack your booze? I don’t really want to fly with bottles so I can save the weight. I was thinking of buying those “cruise bags” where you empty your alcohol into a soft plastic bag with a spout. Then maybe seal each of those with a ziplock around it. Surprisingly hard to find suggestions on how to transport booze, I can’t imagine I’m among the few doing it..
It's all about the box wine baby! J/k, I used bubble wrap and checked them and also grabbed a couple at duty free. While at the airport I grabbed some mixers to help hold us off until we could hit the store. On arrival I called room service and ordered 18 beers, the excited lady on the other side said "8 beers?" I said no, 18 beers! A short time later two guys showed up with a rather large vessel holding all 18 beers and a ton of ice. They also had two tubs of back up ice.

What I would do to be chilling in the Presidential villa pool watching all the ladies and their reluctant men kayaking/paddle boarding by to try and catch a glimpse of who was staying there. With the point requirement recently going up it's going to be awhile. Enjoy