FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Security issues at YVR (2022)
View Single Post
Old Apr 22, 2022, 7:10 pm
Short hair Francis

Programs: AC 75K, A3*G, AS MVPG, AA LT Gold 1MM, JL/JGC (OWS) , Marriott Titanium, Hertz 5*, Avis PC
Originally Posted by cyralax

Where does one get this sticker? Wasn't provided at check-in.
Originally Posted by asovse1
The AC priority desk definitely has a stash of the green stickers. I assume the same for WestJet and maybe the other domestic carriers (they're currently stationed at the international lobby). A staff member has to apply the sticker on manually and if they forget I'd try to remind them. Before I had status I found that the general AC bag drop desk had some spare stickers, but that was pre-covid, and for a good chunk of 2020 and 2021, the green sticker scheme was suspended so I'm not sure if those desks are fully stocked with the stickers once again
I have always gotten them at the AC Priority desk post-pandemic, sometimes the agent might need to steal some from a colleague at a different desk.
Agree with asovse1, check-in agents might need a reminder since they assume alot of elites have Nexus, which negates the need for the sticker.

Never tried general AC bag drop so can't tell for that one.
Have also gotten it from the AS and CX counters during the pandemic, but the Green sticker isn't as useful (in line-cutting) for the US departures compared to Domestic C security.