FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry / NEXUS Citizenship Update Procedure
Old Apr 21, 2022, 5:43 pm
Majuki

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
Originally Posted by apollo927
Agree, that what I figured as well, as long as only US passport is listed as entry document should be fine. If both Permanent Resident Card and US passport are listed as entry document "You've entered 2 document proving you may enter the United States", that's a problem for GE system, and green card need to be removed in order to fix it.
I wouldn't worry about it personally and think your configuration shouldn't have any issues. You can provide a data point on your next entry into the US.

In Mrs. Majuki's case her green card was still listed as her entry document even though the enrollment office at SFO had added her - at the time - new US passport. When she went to use the kiosk at LAX about 10 months later and presented her passport (as this was before GE 2.0) the system was expecting a green card. I don't see a reason for there not to be a facility for members to update types of documents on the portal since this is something that can be done at the time of applying for or renewing a membership. The only thing you can do in between is update expiration dates of existing documents or a passport number of the same type of passport.