FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Faxing a TP avios request??
View Single Post
Old Apr 21, 2022, 3:01 pm
AirbusA350

Originally Posted by SpurMan
Need to submit a request for Avios and TPs for an AS flight I took earlier in the month (the other flight on the same PNR I took directly after that posted fine!).

Alaska Airlines is not on the lookup table on the partner airlines request page, and entering other airline directs you to a page that you need to fax (!!!) to BA with your boarding pass. One of these days BA may join us in the 21st century (though not soon judging by their IT, which I have two compensation claims in for), but until then, is there another way to claim for AS?. I don't have a fax number, and don't have a fax!.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Don’t fax anything, either call BAEC and request it, they’ll ask for your route; flight number and ticket number as well as potentially the PNR and usually within a few days it’s all credited.

Alternatively you can PM BAMissingAvios if other methods such as calling have not yielded anything (which is unlikely). I understand from previous comments that BAMissingAvios is intended as a step of escalation rather than first port of call