FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta In-Flight Meal/Food Service: The Definitive Thread — 2022 Edition
Old Apr 7, 2022, 12:18 am
Zorak
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by atldiamond
Anyone have the duck breast in D1?
Yes, sort of...

Writing from DL72 ATL-AMS:

Pimento-cheese-stuffed olives, some carrot slices, and something I couldn't quite identify. This is served before anything else hits the table so I guess you use your fingers? Easy enough for the olives, but a bit awkward for the rest.

Per the menu, "Potato and Vidalia Onion Soup with crispy onions" and "Burrata with arugula, radicchio, French breakfast radish, espellette and lemon dressing". Both pretty good, esp with the addition of pepper to the soup.

"Seeded SweetWater® petit pain with peach chili butter" -- hadn't planned on eating all the bread, but needed an excuse to eat all the butter

Pre-order special duck breast -- I guess they ran out of breasts... flavors were good, though the presentation is a bit of a mess. Everything was swimming in liquid, which keeps it from drying out at least...

Strawberry/rhubarb tart. I might've liked a port here but none on the menu and FA confirmed "it's not back on the list yet, but soon"

I thought about skipping breakfast and am glad I didn't, the quiche was fantastic.