FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Expansion of the pass sanitaire
View Single Post
Old Mar 23, 2022, 9:28 am
nycnyc

Originally Posted by FallenPlat
I hadn't noticed until now, but a few days ago the US was moved to the "Green" category and all those silly attestation documents for Green countries have now officially vaporized. They're not even on the French Interior Minister's website anymore. So now all you need is a vaccination card.
On the current Green list, by the way, the United States is alphabetized under "E," not "U." All you French speakers out there know why, right? Anyway, that threw me for a few minutes before I figured it out; plus the color code on the map (green) gave me a little clue.
And for all you AA fliers out there, yes, Verifly is totally screwed up (again) on account of the recent changes, which it seems to have only partially figured out. I just ignored the confusion, uploaded my CDC card yet again, clicked "yes" on everything (however little sense it made), and everything then worked fine.

I was going to print it out today for my flight tonight so one less thing to do. AF Ready2Fly came through too so hopefully I’m all set.