FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Asiana Club Status Period Extension due to COVID-19?
Old Mar 22, 2022, 7:52 am
miernik

Programs: Asiana Club
Originally Posted by downinit
I can verify that status is still being extended. My status was due to expire today, but when I logged on, it shows an expiration of Feb 28, 2023. Looks like I will not need to bear the indignity of travel without a lounge yet, as long as I can get access with a digital card.
My evaluation period was expiring on 2022.01.31 and it was NOT extended. Now I see a new evaluation period 2022.02.01 ~ 2024.01.31, with 0 tier miles.

Is it because the extension was this time only granted to Elite Members, and I was Silver only, and only got about half of the mileage required for Gold before the pandemic hit?

Anyone else in such situation?

Anything could be done? I sent them an email at the end of January, before it was about to expire, but no response so far.

Any chance to do anything still?

At least how could I get a new evaluation period when I will fly in May again, so to have it start in May, instead of February and have until 2024.04.30 to collect, not just 2024.01.31, which will greatly increase my chances of reaching 40000 miles by then?