FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - help with airport/lounge info (CDG, FRA)
View Single Post
Old Nov 19, 2004, 8:49 am
traveling_again

Programs: AA EXP/MM, HGP ♦; former elite in Hilton, Marriott & DL (just under MM thanks to Leo)
Originally Posted by akel
...While coming back I am going to be in FRA for 6 hours (5:15 to 11:00) arriving by DL B/E and leaving by CO B/F

DL 107 arrived at D9 yesterday
CO 51 departed from D12 yesterday
So I guess those two are close by

with these tickets which lounges will I have access to, which will be open that early? (without going out of passport control again) most important would be quiet (so my daugther can keep on sleeping)

Thank you very much!
I would recommend the CRC in FRA (one of my favorites). They have a quiet area that is actually quiet most of the time (with big 'ol leather recliners). The quiet area is kinda '90s modern (not cozy but more like sterile). I always thought that it would be a great place to catch a couple of hours of real sleep, but have never been there that long. Don't know about the hours, you will have to call DL. The lounge is not far from these gates and inside passport control, but just up the stairs and around the corner from the last security checkpoint (there are several in FRA). Arriving under a B/E ticket, you can use this lounge -- and they always check your tickets & id. For entry to this CRC, you have to buzz in, so don't be alarmed when you get to the door and it is locked. (Again, check with DL on the lounge's hours).