FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands [Master Thread]
Old Mar 21, 2022, 6:19 pm
CPH-Flyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by theOtherHolmes
After having a great experience at St Regis in 2019, we have booked Ritz for six nights for next March.

The only thing is, to ensure maximum flexibility in terms of flight options, I booked five nights in a first reservation and one night in a second reservation, for a total of 500K points.

Will the hotel charge us TWICE for the speedboat transfer? I hope not, will the hotel recognize its two reservations in ONE constructive stay?

We debated long re: going back to St Regis or doing Ritz. At the end, wanting to experience both won over free breakfast.

Thanks!!
They'll only charge you for the transfers you actually use. The transfers is just listed as parts of the fixed add ons when you make a booking. So if you split your stay on multiple bookings, it will show one transfer cost per booking in the app. The actual charges will not include this.

My booking was 5+1 nights. I had initially booked the 5 nights, but when flight were arranged, I had to add a night. So I also had two transfer costs showing on the app.