FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NYC Limousine / Car Services
View Single Post
Old Mar 19, 2022, 8:36 am
progapanda

Programs: Kettle Class
Can add another datapoint for mydestinylimo.com. Used them recently given the very frequent issues with yellow cab availability at JFK and the resulting spikes in Uber/Lyft fares. Both trips got us an unnecessary but welcome car upgrade (Escalades), drivers were polite, communicative, punctual and the all-in pricing upfront predictable and fair given the convenience.

I also did a bit of research because their website for first-time customers appears suspiciously basic, but they are affiliated with a large limo base (regulated by New York City) so this isn't some fly-by-night operator.

Thanks to @_fx for the original recommendation.

Originally Posted by _fx
Not NJ-JFK specifically, but I recently used https://mydestinylimo.com/ and had a good experience. Booked EWR to a residential location in upstate NY over an hour away (so, not convenient and they almost certainly weren't getting a return trip) on a Sunday night with less than 2 hours notice. The car showed up on time, driver was professional, and the rate was *very* reasonable ... less than Uber/Lyft given the surge pricing at the time. Just one data point, but I'd recommend them.