FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EWR B (NW/DL - low # gates) this AM
View Single Post
Old Nov 17, 2004, 9:39 pm
SDF_Traveler

Programs: QF Plat - OW EMD | DL Gold / Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by FliesWay2Much
SDF,

I'm definitely not picking on you, but it appears as if the TSA has sucessfully social-engineered you. (I work for a senior government official who calls this "...using you as a training aid.")
Sadly, you're partially correct. I would love to go through each time, keep em' on, and tell them where to shove their policy. I've done it in the past 100% of the time until this new "friendlier" secondary crap started.

I've been through this new "friendlier" secondary crap as "punishment" for failure to remove shoes, which in one case included a crotch (grope) pat down when the wand beeped on my zipper. The new "friendly" screenings take longer and unless I have a lot of time, I'm finding it's not worth messing with. If I know I have plenty of extra time, I'll walk through with em' on.

Perhaps we all need to meet at a Shoe Carnival airport and have a "Shoe Do". We can all refuse removal, go to secondary as a group, in one big happy line, and each complete complaint cards at the end after individually speaking with the checkpoint manager

Best,

SDF_Traveler