FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA sale / last minute deals on Club Class?
Old Mar 1, 2022, 5:38 am
ratechaser

Programs: Sir Ratechaser Seigneur de la Patience d'un Saint (Mucci), BA Silver, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by noFODplease
Doesn't Mrs RC know that dithering is the death of many a good fare opportunity!!

In fact I myself dithered last night and have had to book today on a less ideal departure day.
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Since Lent starts tomorrow she had better make her mind up pdq as even now I would think that the best fares will have gone.
I will spare you the fruitier language of what I think about dithering with holidays, but yes, this is a constant source of friction. Despite my best efforts over the years to persuade Mrs RC that you often have to just grab the good deals when they come up, it just doesn't work. Admittedly this is a school exam year which adds a bit more complexity to the planning, but

IT
DRIVES
ME
NUTS!!!

anyway, rant over and clearly I love her dearly, but it's certainly the differences that make a marriage sometimes...

At this rate it will be indirect to CUN, with an extended tour of the substandard lounges of North America. Can't wait...