FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe seating 3-3 on some routes [to help clear storm disruption backlog]
Old Feb 28, 2022, 4:28 am
mcmichael

We had 3-3 seating in club Europe from lanzarote yesterday, not great but the crew were fabulous and very apologetic about the situation.
All quite a mess though, we had booked economy and paid for emergency exit seats, last Wednesday our seat allocation was removed as club extended to row 12, called BA holidays, who were great, upgraded using avios then get 3-3 seating. Then over 2 hours for bags at heathrow, priority tags did work as our bags were first off - small mercies
I know the extra club passengers were glad to get home after Saturdays cancellations and I too would have been grateful but the mess was of BAs making, I assume I can get my seat payment refunded, ideally some avios back for our upgrade though assume nothing will happen around waiting 2 hours for bags - could have been worse but that’s not great feedback - at least there was a lounge and the drinks were kept topped up