FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Earliest I can check into airport / use first class lounge?
Old Feb 19, 2022, 9:49 am
Ashok Khanna

Programs: Skywards
Originally Posted by tpsmith82
This is a bit older thread but lots of good data points. I imagine most of them still valid. From the sounds of it lounge access would be allowed t-24, for instance on a layover. The problem it seems with departing DXB from landside is being able to pass the egates or security. Sounds there is a pretty hard 10 hour limit, and on one data point a bit of pushback if not the same day.

See posts 46, 66, 79, 87 & 95.

How early can I check into my Dubai flight and use first class lounge?

I also have a flight departing around 3am and am hoping to avoid a hotel stay and plan to try and enter airport / lounge around 6-8 pm the night prior. By the way, we have done a 20 hr layover in the lounge before a few years back. Contrary to what many may say, we quite enjoyed it. Had a shower, massage, several courses meals with wonderful wine pairings, got some sleep in the nap room, toured the airport and other lounges , planed spotted. It was great and would and am doing it again.

All makes sense. Expect you will have no issues getting in after 6 (I got in at 4.30 for a 2am flight), and have a safe and pleasant travels