FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] AA A/F Fare: CMN-MIA - $741/$1159
Old Feb 18, 2022, 7:29 am
beyounged

Originally Posted by danger
I agree 90 minutes at MAD is not sufficient to go landside for a test.

I had seen that Heathrow page but thought none were suitable for my US-bound circumstances. The PCR test is only returned by 10pm the next day which is far too late. However, on reading the CDC guidelines again, "lateral" tests are acceptable. Do you think the GBP25 "Lateral Flow/Rapid Antigen" test falls into that category? All the testing terminology confuses the hell out of me.

I will be in the US for one night, then returning to Spain before heading to the US again three days later. I may see if I can get one of these eMed/Binax tests you mentioned on my 24 hours in the US that I can then use for that second entry to the US.

So IB didn't require you to present a US-compliant test, given the overnight at LHR? Is the Spanish form provided at check-in? May I ask how you managed your US test?
yes, just asked for my UK plf and Spain form, did not provide that at check in, I had to go online on my phone with garbage airport wifi and fill it out online.
I brought a emed test with me, and did it after landing at LHR, easy peasy.