FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Men's Leather Briefcase Recommendation
View Single Post
Old Feb 17, 2022, 11:45 am
HaleiwaFlyer
formerly wchinchen

Programs: AA CK, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Berluti Deux Jours

For anyone thinking about getting the Berluti Deux Jours, I would highly recommend it as a travel briefcase. I got the traditional dark tobacco stained without the Scritto design, and have traveled with it since December. It wears well, and has great functionality for a business person. This is one of the only few luxury briefcases that have a built in trolley strap, as most go towards aesthetics without much function for travelers. Knowing that Berluti falls under LVMH, I personally chose it as its bit less loud, in design, than other brands.

I can fit the new 16 inch MacBook Pro, portable power strip, pens, passports, and work documents without issues.

Tips:
I would highly recommend the Paris shop, as their customer service is phenomenal.
I would highly recommend getting the in-house Berluti tobacco brown wax during purchase, to help polish the briefcase and for scuff marks. This is the native color for the briefcase, and other brands will be difficult to match. I had a difficult time trying to figure out which polish to use, and Berluti North America was not helpful; my original Parisian sales representative got me the polish required.