FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What Will Alaska Airlines Be Serving in First Class on Your Flight? (2022)
Old Feb 16, 2022, 11:49 am
RAD_PDX

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
Date: February 7, 2022
Route: JFK-PDX
Flight #: AS 479 737-900 - 8:05PM Departure
Description: Miso Pork Chop served with roasted butternut squash quinoa pilaf, fresh peas and green beans, topped with a sweet onion and bacon marmalade
Snack Basket Offered: Yes
*No warm nuts offered

Strange service on this flight. No warm nuts. The snack basket was offered by the Y FA before drink orders had even been taken and was not offered later. Plastic trays used (inbound flight came from SFO)

Date: February 12, 2022
Route: SEA-JFK
Flight #: AS 628 A321 - 9:10AM Departure
Description: Everything Bagel Quiche with crisp Irish bacon, sweet apple potato pancake and a lime and cilantro crema. Served with fresh fruit and warm raisin roll.
*No warm bread offered
The last two times I've had this, the
sweet apple potato pancake seems to have been swapped with simply hashed browned potatoes (much to my liking).

Date: February 12, 2022
Route: JFK-PDX
Flight #: AS 479 737-900 - 8:05PM Departure
Description: Miso Pork Chop served with roasted butternut squash quinoa pilaf, fresh peas and green beans, topped with a sweet onion and bacon marmalade

Great service on this flight! I've learned to eat the pork chop before the salad (while it's still warm), and if you get one that is moist, it is very tasty!