Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

What Will Alaska Airlines Be Serving in First Class on Your Flight? (2022)

Old Jan 1, 22, 4:31 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan
Original Poster

New for 2022.
anteater likes this.
Old Jan 1, 22, 8:12 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
AS180 ANC-FAI 1-1-22 1:45 PM PDB (due to inflight turbulence expected) and PDSB (*pre departure snack basket)
Old Jan 1, 22, 8:53 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 100K; Marco Polo Club Diamond; Asiana Club Diamond; SkyMiles Platinum Medallion
AS333 SFO>PDX 0600 Departure. Three Pre-order options for First are:

Fruit & Cheese Plate--

It’s an all-star cast for our Fruit & Cheese plate. Beecher’s® Flagship cheese, Tillamook® sharp cheddar and brie, Partners® crackers, and finished with a Seattle Chocolate truffle.

Mango Strawberry Yogurt Bowl--

Tangy plain Greek yogurt served with fresh mango and strawberry and topped with Erin Bakers grain free granola

Breakfast Protein Plate--

Fire braised turkey, Beecher's flagship cheese, Port Salut cheese, fresh strawberry, blueberries, blackberries, navel orange slices, coconut pumpkin oats and kiwis

Carfield and Bellerina like this.
Old Jan 3, 22, 9:03 am

Programs: AS MVP
AS525 LAX-SEA 9:00am Departure. Pre-Order options are (my choice bolded):
  • Fruit & Cheese Plate
  • Mango Strawberry Yogurt Bowl: Tangy plain Greek yogurt served with fresh mango and strawberry and topped with Erin Bakers grain free granola
  • Apple Gouda Breakfast Sandwich: Warmed breakfast sandwich with an apple gouda chicken sausage, fried egg, and apple butter served on a Bistro Bun
AS412 SEA-PIT 2:15pm Departure. Pre-Order options are:
  • Fruit & Cheese Plate
  • Autumn Squash Ancient Grain Bowl: Toasted ancient grains with citrus marinated Tuscan kale, creamy ricotta, marinated semi dried tomatoes, sautéed zucchini and yellow squash and a fresh tomato vinaigrette
  • Moroccan Chicken: Roasted Moroccan spiced chicken breast, cilantro scented couscous, honey roasted carrots and topped with almonds
Carfield and Bellerina like this.

Last edited by neildibiase; Jan 4, 22 at 4:37 pm Reason: Edited to show my choices (bolded)
Old Jan 3, 22, 3:44 pm
formerly wchinchen

Programs: AA CK, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
HNL-PDX:
1. Fruit and Cheese Plate.
2. Autumn Squash Ancient Grain Bowl.
3. Teriyaki Pork Chops.
Carfield likes this.
Old Jan 3, 22, 7:05 pm
Original Poster

When multiple meal options are posted, I'd be interested in what choice was selected.
Old Jan 4, 22, 12:09 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: 1K 1MM; Bonvoy Ambassador; Nat'l EE; Hertz PC; Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by beckoa View Post
AS180 ANC-FAI 1-1-22 1:45 PM PDB (due to inflight turbulence expected) and PDSB (*pre departure snack basket)
Without turbulence is the expectation that there would be a full beverage service? I'm on a E75 ANC FAI next week in First, just wondering if I should grab a drink in the lounge instead.
Carfield likes this.
Old Jan 4, 22, 12:26 pm

Wondering if snacks returned from SJC-LAX with full beverages in FC on the E75?
Bellerina likes this.
Old Jan 4, 22, 1:46 pm

AS 1208 SFO-ORD 1-3-22 Lv 9:35 AM Ar 3:54 PM
Meal was great and service attentive. These days it is great to have a flight that is uneventful and operating ontime. My only complaint was the boxed water tasted weird.
Choices: 1) Fruit & Cheese 2) Shakshuka Bowl 3) Everything Bagel Strata

Everything Bagel Quiche with crisp Irish bacon, sweet apple potato pancake and a lime and cilantro crema. Served with fresh fruit and warm raisin roll.

Snack basket

Last edited by sltlyamusd; Jan 6, 22 at 2:37 pm
Old Jan 4, 22, 3:24 pm

Programs: AS 100K, UA*S, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold | Formerly: AC Super Elite
bolded option is the one I picked:

edit: SFO-EWR got cancelled and I'm stuck in whY for my rebooked MR .... so darn, not eating any of these

Jan 5 10:10am AS 340 SFO-EWR

Fruit & Cheese Plate
It’s an all-star cast for our Fruit & Cheese plate. Beecher’s® Flagship cheese, Tillamook® sharp cheddar and brie, Partners® crackers, and finished with a Seattle Chocolate truffle.

Korean BBQ Short Ribs
Sous vide short rib with Korean BBQ sauce, served mushroom and tomato infused jasmine rice, and sautéed gochujang marinated baby zucchini

Autumn Squash Ancient Grain Bowl
Toasted ancient grains with citrus marinated Tuscan kale, creamy ricotta, marinated semi dried tomatoes, sautéed zucchini and yellow squash and a fresh tomato vinaigrette

Jan 5 7:55pm AS 715 EWR-SEA

Fruit & Cheese Plate

Miso Pork Chop
Roasted Miso-marinated pork loin, served with roasted butternut squash quinoa pilaf, fresh peas and green beans, topped with a sweet onion and bacon marmalade

Fall Grain Bowl
Roasted sweet potatoes and apple served with quinoa, marinated kale, creamy gouda, and toasted walnuts, then topped with a cinnamon maple vinaigrette

Jan 6 6:15am AS 159 SEA-SFO

Fruit & Cheese Plate

Kiwi Strawberry Yogurt Bowl
Tangy plain Greek yogurt served with fresh kiwi and strawberry and topped with Erin Bakers grain free granola

Breakfast Protein Plate
Fire braised turkey, Beecher's flagship cheese, Port Salut cheese, fresh strawberry, cage-free hardboiled egg, mango coconut oats and grapes

Last edited by maradori; Jan 4, 22 at 6:47 pm
Old Jan 4, 22, 4:29 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by maradori View Post
bolded option is the one I picked
Thanks. It's interesting to see what FTers choose.
Old Jan 5, 22, 7:24 am

1/19 FLL-SEA - 8AM

Fruit & Cheese Plate - It’s an all-star cast for our Fruit & Cheese plate. Beecher’s® Flagship cheese, Tillamook® sharp cheddar and brie, Partners® crackers, and finished with a Seattle Chocolate truffle

Winter Squash Frittata - Fresh baked aged parmesan and Kabocha squash frittata topped with spiced candied pepita seeds, and served with creamy sautéed spinach and leeks, and a seared cranberry cognac chicken sausage

Fall Hash Bowl - Poached cage free egg topped with a pink peppercorn hollandaise, and served with a turkey breakfast sausage, creamy spinach and roasted tri colored potatoes
Old Jan 5, 22, 5:45 pm

Flying LAX > OGG soon and have the following two meal options in addition to the fruit and cheese:

I don’t recall seeing these in the former thread. Are these new menu choices? I’m leaning towards selecting the (pacific island) shakshuka.
Old Jan 5, 22, 8:19 pm

Programs: Alaska airlines 100k
Breakfast SEA to MKE choices
1. Fruit and cheese
2 Everything Bagel Quiche Strata served with crisp Irish bacon ….. shown above
3. Shakshuka with black Lentils ( rich North African spiced shakshuka sauce over stewed beluga lentils…. Described above)

Return MKE to SEA
1 fruit and cheese
2 Fall grain Bowl - roasted sweet potatoes and apples served with quinoa, marinated kale, Gouda …..
3 herb roasted chicken - with grilled asparagus and fingerling potatoes ….

Chose everything bagel quiche and herb roasted chicken.

Last edited by dayone; Jan 5, 22 at 10:25 pm Reason: Add bolding for selected meals.
Old Jan 6, 22, 7:20 am

Programs: AS Mileage Plan 100k, Bonvoy Titanium
Going SAN-SEA-DCA and back in a few weeks. Fruit and Cheese is offered every time, I excluded after the first for brevity. Choices are:
SAN-SEA:
Fruit & Cheese Plate - It’s an all-star cast for our Fruit & Cheese plate. Beecher’s® Flagship cheese, Tillamook® sharp cheddar and brie, Partners® crackers, and finished with a Seattle Chocolate truffle.
Mango Strawberry Yogurt Bowl - Tangy plain Greek yogurt served with fresh mango and strawberry and topped with Erin Bakers grain free granola
Apple Gouda Breakfast Sandwich - Warmed breakfast sandwich with an apple gouda chicken sausage, fried egg, and apple butter served on a Bistro Bun

SEA-DCA:
Korean BBQ Short Ribs - Sous vide short rib with Korean BBQ sauce, served mushroom and tomato infused jasmine rice, and sautéed gochujang marinated baby zucchini
Autumn Squash Ancient Grain Bowl - Toasted ancient grains with citrus marinated Tuscan kale, creamy ricotta, marinated semi dried tomatoes, sautéed zucchini and yellow squash and a fresh tomato vinaigrette

DCA-SEA:
Winter Squash Frittata - Fresh baked aged parmesan and Kabocha squash frittata topped with spiced candied pepita seeds, and served with creamy sautéed spinach and leeks, and a seared cranberry cognac chicken sausage
Fall Hash Bowl - Poached cage free egg topped with a pink peppercorn hollandaise, and served with a turkey breakfast sausage, creamy spinach and roasted tri colored potatoes

SEA-SAN:
"Menu for this flight is not available"

Search this Thread