FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Requirements for visiting Mexico 🇲🇽 as a tourist (FMM, "tourist card", visa, etc.)
Old Feb 5, 2022, 4:41 am
Global Adventurer

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by RFNJ
Thank you - I understood what it says. That is what Volaris says. Aeromexico and Viva Aerobus are both still showing it as required. What I have not seen is any actual government statement regarding this.

I have done about 20 different legs in, out and through Mexico, since the pandemic started, and only once -Sept 2020 - was asked for the form (and that was before Vuelo Seguro had a website.) So I am not taking the fact that it was not asked for as proof that the requirement is not in place.
There's no official announcement. The firm/app is still available online. If you need to fill it out they have paper forms. Not everyone has a smartphone. I certainly wouldn't even worry about it because every airport in Mexico would have to be on the same page and not operating from old policies, which happens when new policies are put in place but not everyone is made aware of them. Good example is dealing with check-in agents at any airport worldwide.

But, there's no official announcement.