FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Jetblue Cancellation Policy Due to Positive Covid Test?
Old Jan 24, 2022, 1:38 pm
jerry90210

Okay want to confirm a few things. I got my positive test around two weeks ago or so. I have been better since then. So if I go and get a proof of recovery letter right now... do I need to fly back to the US within three days or so? Or is this note good for like the next two months? I will be flying back soon to the US though.

Also, it did not matter I took an antigen test that was positive right? I heard PCR test can still detect positive for up to 90 days... but antigen there is lesser chance right? But because I had a positive antigen test from two weeks ago... then there is no issue here?

Someone had mentioned if you get a proof of recovery note from a doctor... you could essentially use that to fly back to the US multiple times if you choose assuming you do a lot of travel? I obviously am not doing that. But that person seem to suggest if you get that recovery letter, if you travel from Mexico to another country that requires the antigen test, you could literally use that same letter multiples times assuming you are traveling to other countries for the next two months? Again I am not doing that but the way that person phrased it sound like this proof of recovery with the positive covid test could be used multiple times?