FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2022 Let's Eat - United First, United Business, & Premium Transcon Service
Old Jan 23, 2022, 9:32 pm
Repooc17
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
Originally Posted by MatthewLAX
Thanks for the update. I’m fairly convinced that the pre-arrival meal was loaded but not discovered by the FAs. If you are taking this flight again I can email you the actual internal menu.
Thanks.

That would be hugely disappointing, and potentially wasteful, as the next flight might have a different set of catering menu I observed the bird I was on didn't take off again (back to SFO) until lunch time following the early morning arrival.

The flight I took was UA1666 (SFO to EWR). I might have another opportunity soon - will be either UA1666, or UA295 (630am flight on the following morning) - assumes my upgrade would clear

Catering and inflight services = achilles' heel on premium transcon routes in an otherwise competent product; even amenity kits have upgraded (possibly) recently from the pouch to various versions normally distributed on INTL routes - hope they would stick.