FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta In-Flight Meal/Food Service: The Definitive Thread — 2022 Edition
Old Jan 23, 2022, 10:45 am
xjaehyun

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion, Hyatt Explorist, Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by deep_south
I hope someone can help; we are based in the UK and haven't flown domestic in years in the US.

We are flying in Comfort+ from LAX to HNL in mid February on DL330 (1:32pm - 5:24pm), returning on DL1096 (8:05am - 3:30pm). The flights are 5h45m and 5h20m.. The booking states: "Meal Services: Snacks, Drinks, Snacks, Food for Purchase" but the link isn't working so I can't see any details.

Looking at this topic, I am right in thinking we will get some drinks (alcoholic and soft) and the snacks are probably just a cookie or some pretzels, which doesn't seem much for a 5 hour flight - so I guess we need to "self cater" and eat before we board? I am diabetic so I need to be a little careful.

Thanks in advance, Peter

They’re still not serving any buy on board meals from what I’ve experienced so you will want to eat. Luckily, the new connector to Terminal 1 at LAX is finished so you can walk there to get something to eat. It’s not that much of a difference in eateries but it’s better than hunting for a table to eat at (where your Hawaii flight will depart from).