FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - World of Hyatt - Globalist Experiences [Tier Suite Upgrades]
Old Jan 21, 2022, 2:54 am
Matt4200

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by 59Impala
Tried using a TSU and the suites do not show available. at the HR Chicago, MHC contacted the hotel and the hotel "blocked" the suite for me, but it did not show in the reservation (although a paid stay, not points)
today's experience with Tampa. Suites do not show available under the standard, member, pre-pay, or corporate rate. MHC was nevertheless able to book the standard suite and it shows in my reservation.

Interestingly, I dug a bit deeper and found out, that the suites show available, when booking a special rate (e.g. "bed and breakfst")

unsure if you get results, when clicking on this link: https://www.hyatt.com/shop/tparw?loc...&rate=Standard

this is a new situation I have never seen before.
I’ve seen it plenty, as long as the Suite is actually available they’ll be able to block you into it, even if it only shows under a certain rate.

Another property in Dallas had Standard Rooms Available on points, Standard Suites on points and one specific Standard Suite only bookable on Points + Cash, but not straight points.

Asked MHC and used a TSU no issues.