FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA preflight document upload
View Single Post
Old Jan 10, 2022, 10:51 am
Tafflyer

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, A3*Gold, AA Plat, HH Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by _nate
This system is appalling. It is misleading and causes great amounts of stress by generating messages implying you need things you are pretty certain you don't. For connecting itineraries it seems unfit for purpose.
This.

I flew last Friday ATL-LHR-FAO. I had done Verifly for the sector to LHR but I needed to upload docs for Portugal in order to OLCI for LHR-FAO. I uploaded Thursday evening for the Friday evening flight and by check-in time had still not had a response. The check-in agent took about 20 minutes to verify the documents, which were all in order and issue boarding passes. Strangely, whilst in the lounge at Atlanta, 20 minutes before boarding, I did receive a response. The message was that my Covid test had an invalid date because it must be a maximum of 48 hours before departure. Whoever examined the document did not realise that in the USA, January 7th 2022 would be written 1/7/22. Basic mistake. I won't be using this service any more as it feels unreliable.