FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [HYATT NEWBIE LOUNGE - 2016] Ask Your Questions Here (flame/snark free)
Old Jan 4, 2022, 10:11 pm
59Impala
formerly a193991

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by projectmaximus
Applying TSUs. Apologies in advance, I'm sure I've seen this explained before but I just can't find it now.

Should the TSU be showing as redeemed after it has been "applied" but prior to the actual stay? What about the reservation, should there be any indication of anything? I have applied a TSU to an upcoming reservation, per CS, however I still see my TSU as available and there's no change to the reservation. Something I need to follow up on?
you will see the TSU as redeemed in your Activity/History. If you booked paying cash, you will see the new room type in your reservation. You will receive 2 emails, 1 withe the room change with the regular suite room rate, then a 2nd email with the suite and the adjusted room rate.
If you booked with points, you will NOT see this in your reservation. The suite is internally blocked by the hotel.

depending on how you booked the original room, you may want to follow up with CS.