FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - VeriFLY experiences
View Single Post
Old Dec 31, 2021, 9:22 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by OGG flyer
Thank you very much CWS. My tests has just been accepted by VeriFly but the Mrs has been pending... It's been a bit stressful: impossible to buy tests at pharmacy's in order to do Kalrity, the flight is on the 1st January which means a lot of places are closed today and tomorrow (free government site is closed here too, we had a private company teste at that location by appointment only today, thankfully got that slot!).
There doesn't seem any rime or reason to timing, I suspect they get automatically queued off to different SBO staff and maybe yours was the top of the pile. Some manual checks take 20 minutes or so, others, on a peak travel period, took 3 plus hours. I wouldn't let it stress you, after you have done a few you will be OK, and VeriFLY is only a front end service to reduce pressure on the check-in process. It sounds like you have the material for check-in lined up so you should be able to relax really. And always have a few Lateral Flows handy, you never know when you need them.