FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Modified COVID-19 catering, effective 20 January 2021
Old Dec 30, 2021, 4:58 am
Confus

Originally Posted by ermis177
Do we actually have some evidence? I know you have tasted them and you told us that they taste different but can someone from inside verify this? No offence but it can be just a coincide/better presentation in F that makes it to taste better. Also are all the options different in quality too? For example the beef pasty in F is different with the one in Club? The current BA catering is probably as bad as it can be, I doubt they will offer different dishes in quality and possibly more expensive. We are talking about BA here…
Yes, from experience. I had one of the dishes last month in F that was the subject of much derision on this board for having the same description in both F and J. The one I had (in F) looked nothing like the one with pictures posted here from Club. And it was very tasty, again contrary to descriptions here, so I can only assume it was a totally different dish. And the cheeseboard (thankfully) neither looked nor tasted anything like the tiny dish from Club.

My only complaint was over the amounts loaded. I was fortunate to get what I wanted, but the crew very openly had limited numbers of meals to work with and I could see it was a struggle for them to satisfy everyone.