FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Ultimate Guide to Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
Old Dec 28, 2021, 9:12 am
ERtraveler

Programs: UA 1MM, Avis Chairman, Four Seasons Elite, HA Pualani Gold
Originally Posted by wanderlustFL
I have heard back again from the GM. Unfortunately, he indicates that the FS San Domenico continues to be unable to honor our existing reservation. He gave no explanation. BUT, he offered to "walk" us to the Belmond for the 3 night stay fully paid for by the FS. So, while we remain disappointed that we cannot stay as planned, the result is more than satisfactory. Aventine, we owe you a drink at the very least but more like a full dinner!

I also must say that the GM has been so responsive and generous with his offer that his actions have worked very much as intended: I would choose this hotel again in a heart beat if we return at some future date to Taormina. Well done FS!
I will be visiting this hotel as part of one of the FS Jet Journeys. After several date changes I’m now on the Aug. 2023 departure but my original date was this spring…perhaps the hotel was blocked for one of the jet trips? Not sure how many rooms there are.