FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Will IHG extend expiration on certificates, which are set to expire on 12/31/21?
Old Dec 25, 2021, 8:03 pm
marksjd

Requested the 25,000 points via email and this was the response I got. Didn't even acknowledge the points request.

"Foremost, so sorry about the delay in reply. We're receiving high email volume lately, but we're looking to catch up so we can reply to your emails right away.

Tinnie here and I read your email regarding your Anniversary Free Night inquiry.

I understand that you are concerned about not being able to use your Anniversary Free Night. However, I'd like to share that all the Anniversary Free Night that expires in 2020 has been extended until 31 Aug 2021 and while travel continued to be uncertain we have again extended the expiration date until 31 Dec 2021. The good news is that you still have few more days left to use the Anniversary Free Night before it expires.

When you are ready to book your free night, simply contact the IHG Rewards Service Center at 1-888-211-9874. Please provide your account number when making this reservation

Once again, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this had caused you. I really wish I have better news to say. I hope you understand that like you, our actions is restricted to what the terms of the program states."