FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JetBlue Website Continually Not Functional
Old Dec 5, 2021, 7:48 pm
so152so14

Angry

Originally Posted by wingnuthead
Their head of technology should be fired and never work in software again. Their website has sucked for years, and is only getting worse, the mobile app is totally flaky. I can't even log in anymore reliably. I want to book roundtrip tickets to London for 7 people, and I've been trying to log in for days. I have their sucky credit card, tons of points in True Blue, and candidly, I've lost interest in using them as carrier because you simply cannot communicate with them. And their previously differentiated product is no longer any different than UA or any others. Even their competitive pricing is now gone.... true, some may be due to the past almost 2 years of horrible revenue, but still, they are now almost always the high cost producer on lots of routes out of NY/NJ for me at least.
My feelings exactly. This really is beyond a joke. Have been unable to access 75% of my bookings for months. Chat agents can make the necessary changes, but I shouldn't have to spend 2 hours on chat every time I want to check something. Most companies are trying to enable the customer to help themselves - B6 is making that impossible.