FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Expansion of the pass sanitaire
View Single Post
Old Dec 4, 2021, 11:49 am
snic

Programs: not anymore! I'm FREE!
Originally Posted by Stanbury
This seems to have changed. The rules applicable from December 4 can be found at https://www.interieur.gouv.fr/Actual...t-et-de-voyage Green countries, other than EU and a few others, now require an Antigen or PCR test within 48 hours of flight. This would include Canada. There is also mention of a test upon arrival in France, required on a random basis. The page refers to the Press Release at dp-covid-frontieres-021221.pdf which sets it out fairly clearly. Sorry, but I cannot find versions of these pages in English.

All of which, especially when added to the new Canadian arrival rules, makes me seriously question whether I really want to take the 16 day trip I have planned for January ...
Your first link is actually the French version of the page I linked to. The French version presumably is definitive.

As of now the English version still says that those entering from green list countries (including Canada) don't need a test if vaccinated. Very confusing, and frustrating, that the two versions say different things.

Last edited by snic; Dec 5, 2021 at 5:20 am