FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - VeriFLY experiences
View Single Post
Old Dec 3, 2021, 6:20 pm
StingWest

Programs: BA Gold, B6 Mosiac, VS, AA, DL (and a legacy UA 2MM)
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
I have been playing around with VeriFLY to see how it interacts with BA MMB and OLCI, and in particular whether it allows a boarding pass to be printed. Now there are many reasons why a boarding pass proves to be elusive (and a whole separate thread, via the BA Forum Dashboard). But on a route where VeriFLY is strongly encouraged - e.g. USA and Canada, there is a specific message on OLCI where BA hasn't seen your VeriFLY input. Viz.:

This appears in the OLCI process on the screen before the seat selection / confirmation. If you have done VeriFLY and you have the Ready to Travel pass with the green tick but see the above then something has gone wrong, so check the obvious details in VeriFLY such as flight numbers and dates. Normally if you have the Ready to Travel pass then almost immediately OLCI takes you on to the usual seat selection/fconfirmation screen. This is the same in App, tablet and PC versions. Occasionally the feed of data from VeriFLY to BA is disrupted, but usually the above message would go once you have got a correctly lined up Ready to Travel pass.
Didn't work quite that smoothly for me, on my Sunday flight LHR->SFO. Verifly accepted all the info promptly, but I got the error you mentioned several times over the 24 hours before the flight, including the morning of. Finally, about 2 hours before the 11am flight, I was suddenly able to get a boarding pass.