FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels at Los Angeles Airport LAX, California {US-CA}
Old Nov 28, 2021, 3:45 pm
Dselvan

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by timfountain
Hilton LAX was one of my go-to hotels in that part of LA. The lounge was good, then it went to OK and now it is permanently closed. The room rates are normally good but car parking and food in the restaurant is expensive. Park in the yellow spot parking next door. It's half the price. Also the hotel can be very loud if you are on the wrong side. I now go to the Embassy suites on the other side of the tunnel (nearer to imperial/105). Included breakfast in managers evening reception. Get a room on the backside, no view but quiet. Also you can park for free on the street outside the hotel.
Thank you. Will look into that.

Originally Posted by hotscot
Can't you consider a Hilton property where breakfast is included? There are a ton.
I have been looking at other options but most have bad reviews. One other option is the Hampton Inn and suites on the South Side. Looks like it might be a better option. Was looking for somewhere with shuttle, breakfast and a quick dinner before sleep.

Last edited by cblaisd; Nov 28, 2021 at 7:00 pm Reason: merged poster's two consecutive posts