FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels at Los Angeles Airport LAX, California {US-CA}
Old Nov 28, 2021, 3:06 pm
timfountain

Programs: AA LT PLT (3.6+ MM), UA 1K LT Gold, Hilton LT Diamond, Bonvoy Gold.
Originally Posted by Dselvan
Sorry should have mentioned that I am looking at the Hilton LAX hotel. The current rules are $15 per person up to maximum of two persons for the F&B voucher and this is to compensate for the lack of breakfast as Diamond perk. The cost of full cooked breakfast if prepaid is $24 per person.
The lack of access to the Executive lounge which is currently closed, is not compensated for Diamond members.
Hilton LAX was one of my go-to hotels in that part of LA. The lounge was good, then it went to OK and now it is permanently closed. The room rates are normally good but car parking and food in the restaurant is expensive. Park in the yellow spot parking next door. It's half the price. Also the hotel can be very loud if you are on the wrong side. I now go to the Embassy suites on the other side of the tunnel (nearer to imperial/105). Included breakfast in managers evening reception. Get a room on the backside, no view but quiet. Also you can park for free on the street outside the hotel.