FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels at Los Angeles Airport LAX, California {US-CA}
Old Nov 28, 2021, 9:50 am
Dselvan

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by travelinfoo
The T&C specifically says the 2nd person stays free is for the room only, not for any included extras. So the breakfast inclusive rate booked for 1 is ONLY for 1. Your 2nd person doesn't get breakfast. Not sure if you can try to argue for the F&B credit for 1 person. But the 2nd person definitely doesn't qualify for the rate-included breakfast.

The Diamond benefit is no longer breakfast. Instead it is for a fixed $ amount depending on the hotel brand. Many ppl report the allowed amount no longer covers what used to be the Diamond breakfast.
Indeed. The free breakfast was one of the best benefits along with lounge access. However in the US, the breakfast perk is not available anymore and the credit vouchers certainly do not cover even the breakfast. I will email the hotel and see what they can offer but I am not expecting any positive outcome . If not, there are plenty of other options nearby since with no breakfast and the lounge currently closed, no need to book a Hilton in US currently since not really getting my Diamond benefits.