FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA email says my acct was locked because of incorrect answers to security questions?
Old Nov 22, 2021, 10:34 pm
HibernateNow

Originally Posted by Starbase 1K
This is weird indeed. I would change the password immediately after contacting the MPSC. Assuming that the email is legit, it would imply that a person was able to guess your password correctly in order to advance to your security questions.
that's what i was thinking... if the person didn't type in my UA acct# and password correctly, how did he get to the screen where UA asked security questions? good thing all of my security question answers are totally not based on facts.(for example, the answer to my favorite movie is actually the type of movie that I hate the most)

I'm not even going to attempt to do anything until I speak with a live UA rep tomorrow....

my password is very long... something like this.. CF#wjkM9wqS2&D2(not my actual password, of course)... it's not saved on my computer... the only place I keep it is in an actual paper notebook, written in pen.(and yes, the notebook is safely in my desk right now)