FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - State of Hawaii "Safe Travels" Program for International Travelers (ends 25 Mar 2022)
Old Nov 13, 2021, 10:52 pm
yyzprincess

Programs: UA1K2MM ACMME50 SQPPS HHDiamond Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by mmxbreaks
Bolded part, so I should be ok to upload vaccine certificate in 'other documents' in Hawaii Safe Travel? One (antigen) test from UK to US then onward to Hawaii should cover everything?
If so this is good news.
If yu upload it under "Other Documents" you will not get pre-clearance. You will have to be screened on arrival in Honolulu. I landed today, the screen line was long.

On 9th Nov I uploaded my Canadian Vax cert by Clicking to "Upload CDC Covid19 Vaccination Card". On the 9th Nov under "Upload CDC Covid19 Vaccination Card" there was now an option for " Outside of USA"
I Click to Vaccine Exemption.
There is no separate icon for Non US Vax certificates.
Just click on the "Upload CDC Covid19 Vaccination Card".
Scroll all the way down to the last State. The next option : "Outside of USA" Click on that option & follow the steps. & sign & submit..
I uploaded my Canadian Vax cert
Pfi, Few minutes later ,I checked by clicking on " Vaccine Exemption", below "Upload CDC Covid19 Vaccination Card"
there was the Following info:
Uploaded Vaccine Documents with following info below that heading: in Green

Name Traveler Trip Name
Piizer-Pdf YYZPRINCESS Newark,NJ,USA (EWR)- Honolulu,HI,USA (HNL) - Month-Day-Year.

24 hours before my trip,I completed the Health Questionaire. Within minutes QR code was generated & emailed to me. I printed & present to United on the day of my departure. Was pre-cleared & received my wristband. On arrival in Honolulu there wae a separate line for pre-clearance.. Showed my wristband & was sent on my way. From the time I deplaned & to the baggage area 5 mins.

When I checked in EWR for my flight to HNL,