FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Rosemont REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
View Single Post
Old Nov 3, 2021, 11:34 am
Exiled in Express

Programs: AA Plat Pto, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Globalist
I needed a room in Chicago after the AA meltdown. I also needed the Hyatt brand badge and Rosemont was also ~30% cheaper than HR ORD or the HP ORD.

I was checking in 30 minutes after making reservation on my way the the ORD shuttle center. Top floor was given and my request for a 4PM checkout (as Explorist) was immediately granted. The room was both clean and quiet and the wifi strong, that is all I really needed on this stay as I worked remote on my surprise layover. As I was hotel captive I had three meals on property and enjoyed all, breakfast and some dinner entrees a bit overpriced. Dinner was a fairly expansive menu with limited service, breakfast was diner standards menu with counter service, and lunch was refrigerated grab and go. I was told dinner went until 930PM and breakfast service started at 6AM.

My room was identical to the photos in post #100. Bathroom tile could have used a bleaching and the corded phones seemed out of place. The hotel was using generic key cards and envelopes as well as Hilton pens so I am not sure this one is much longer for the Hyatt flag.