FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Inflight service inconvenience bonus miles
Old Oct 25, 2021, 6:06 pm
Biscoff27

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by Milesaway76
Got home from a disastrous Vegas trip tonight and I thought to check my numbers since I am sooooo close to gold (good or bad) and saw 5000 miles deposited into my account. The video monitor was being a little cranky during the safety briefing so the great FA's had to do it old school. I wasn't expecting anything as the video screens worked the rest of the flight. Seeing the little bump made me a little happier after a less than fun trip.
I received one last night too. They did not have the old fashioned Tip Top cocktails, just the margarita and negroni. I tried the margarita, was not a fan and stopped after a couple sips. The nice flight attendant asked how it was, I said it was not my favorite so he brought me 2 Woodfords. I signed into wifi an hour later and noticed a 15k Skymiles service inconvenience bonus. Was not expecting anything, especially not that many miles for an absent beverage choice, but it was definitely appreciated! There was also some turbulence on the flight and a weather delay, but those are not a service failure and were out of Delta's control.