FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Current UA Process for Prioritizing Meal Orders in Premium Cabins
Old Oct 20, 2021, 9:37 am
danielonn

Sorry your flight was not what you expected in terms of the meal. I will go to the lounge before and eat there just in case the meal on the flight is not what I expect or there is a delay in serving the meal. It is not a cost saving move airlines both domestic and international have always had this issue for many years in First Class and on the menu there is something that says" We apologize if your first choice of meal is not available'. Generally when I sat in the bulkhead on my AA and United First Class flights I got my first choice only once did I not get my first choice but it was an amazing Cheese Pasta Dish that was quite delicious and I enjoyed every bite of it. I usually go for the steak option!

if the flight has preordering for meals this is a great option to see what they serve, you can also request a special meal on longer domestic and most international flights. I am so sorry about the flatulence passenger that must have been gut wrenching and another reason perhaps why you did not want to eat!