FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Traveling to and in France - Health Pass
View Single Post
Old Oct 17, 2021, 3:18 pm
Charentedame

Programs: BAEC, Krisflyer
Originally Posted by ABFox
I got nowhere trying to scan the QR code into Verifly, but the manual review route was quickly successful (and incidentally I see in the separate Verifly discussion that there were recent problems with downloading NHS certificates, which are now apparently resolved).

On the TAC front, I thought I would wait for another day or two before trying again to get it to accept the NHS QR code. If still no luck, I will just use the NHS app / printout in Paris - and from the comments here it sounds like this should work fine. I will let you know how I get on, and would be interested too to learn of your progress.
Will give VeriFLY another try at some point.

Delighted to report I have finally succeeded with the TAC app!

I deleted both the NHS and TAC apps again and all saved QR codes.
When I tried to upload my second certificate from NHS app to TAC, the date of my second dose bizarrely changed to that of my first! So gave up with the app. Changed to my IPad and logged into NHS website. Clicked on get Covid pass. Clicked international travel. Clicked show details on the green banner that says Covid records found. Both QR codes were displayed. I then opened TAC on phone. Using phone I scanned second dose QR code into TAC app and succeeded. There might have been a quicker route but I’ve succeeded and not going to mess around! I think the issue lies with NHS records. On website I am unable to click tab for certificate to be emailed and for some unknown reason my records show a different Administrating centre from my original travel certificate and to where I was vaccinated!

I’m sure you won’t have issues in Paris with print outs. I hope you have some time to enjoy the city. I used to live there and still miss Parisian life.

Last edited by Charentedame; Oct 17, 2021 at 3:48 pm