FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Entering Singapore with EU certificate
View Single Post
Old Oct 13, 2021, 10:14 am
maalloc

Programs: FlyingBlue
Entering Singapore with EU certificate

Fellow FTers,

Trying to take advantage to the newly-created VTL, I applied for entry with my EU vaccination certificate which is supposed to be recognized for the travel lane.
However, it only contains one QR code that states the number of shots, the kind of vaccine used and the last injection date.

Singapore VTL application system requires 1 QR code per shot.

Did anyone manage to enter Singapore, be it with the former or newer rules, with the EU vaccination certificate?
As far as I know, stamped papers certificates that we get from the vaccination centers are considered worthless so I'm at a loss about the actual way to enter from Europe since the only officially recognized document is not enough.

Cheers,
maalloc

Summary of the current VTP application procedure for EU Travelers

When asked to upload your certificate
don't upload the whole A4 page. The VTP platform just expects a QR code so take a screenshot of it and upload it as-is.

When asked to upload 2 certificates and you only have one because you only have your EU vaccination certificate. You can't use the online system and need to submit your application by the contact form. See post #9 below for details.

If you have a given name that doesn't appear on your vaccination certificate: you have to contact the local authorities responsible for VTP applications. Contact form here.

Last edited by maalloc; Oct 14, 2021 at 4:46 am