FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I fly BA because.....
View Single Post
Old Oct 10, 2021, 4:44 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by SKT-DK
I actually do as well - I find the seat very comfortable, although a little too close to the neighbours if not travelling with someone.

Why flying BA? I have always found them very reliable in general, and the crew are most of the times great.
You've said it Sweetheart - that is exactly why I do - but there is more. The crews are the constellation in BA's crown. I watched them coming back from ALC the other day of that there is no question. However, there is one supreme reason which is why I am also an AA fan as well despite what one reads here.

When things go wrong - they sort them. They try and help and put things right. I have never had a problem to which they have not helped. Cancelled flights - this is pre-covid - they rebook what you want rather than what suits them, Every airline that is run by human beings will go wrong and will make mistakes - it is how they try to recover from that which matters most to me.

I can fly point to point without stop-overs. I am not so fussed if this is a seat that turns into a bed as I sleep in any position and Him Indoors is dead to the world wherever he is. I do not mind Ying-Yang as long as he is opposite and even then I have had some lovely people opposite me.

I can honestly think of one BA flight as a passenger where the CSD or whatever he was had clearly graduated from the Faculty of Rudeness at the University of High Handedness.

One of the best reasons is no more - Can I help you has left BA and now there is no one who will shuffle off to the galley to get me a G&T when I snap my fingers. His like are irreplaceable but they are at least trying to do their best.