FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta In-Flight Meal/Food Service: The Definitive Thread — 2021 Edition
Old Oct 6, 2021, 10:35 am
fly747first
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by msntriathlete
We just flew ATL-HNL as a party of 4 on 10/2. I had the goat cheese tortelloni, which was very tasty. The sauce was the butternut squash puree, and it wasn’t as much of a fat-load as the pasta dishes can sometimes be. Two in my party had the short rib and enjoyed it, noting it was still pink in the middle and not overcooked. One had the chicken and also thought it was not overcooked and had good flavor. Sides on all 4 entrees included warm bread, citrus-butter, and a salad with goat cheese, golden beets, and micro-greens, as well as Häagen-Dazs for dessert. If you’re not a fan of goat cheese, then it can get a little repetitive with goat cheese in the pasta as well as the salad, but I enjoyed it. Other notes, drinks were in glassware, drink carts were used, refills were proactive, there was a snack basket in the galley throughout the flight, and the pre-arrival sandwich was as un-exciting as always. That said, overall a good flight, and the main-meal catering was actually good quality.

That actually looks better and overall more substantial than what HA served on my BOS HNL flight last month