FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Bodrum EDITION - Turkey [Master Thread]
Old Oct 6, 2021, 8:51 am
escape4

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
Originally Posted by supatight80
my bf still wants to stay at caresse so after this we'd go for a few.
Going to both hotels can be enjoyable for a bit of variety and a change in scenery. I think what I would recommend against is going exclusively at Caresse, which we did last year

Originally Posted by supatight80
Did you have issues with the hot water? We hadn't had a hot bath/shower since we got here. But I don't know if it's because it's hot outside so hotel assumes everyone wanted to take a cold bath?
That is disappointing to hear. From my review back in 2018:
The water temperature in both showers was not warm enough even if moving the knob to the maximum. It was not cold water, but a bit too cool for our taste. After a couple of nights the hotel proactively informed us that they were aware of the hot water issue and that we could move to another room. Honestly, it was not an issue serious enough for us to complain about in the first place, so we said that we were perfectly happy staying in our room rather than move into another similar suite elsewhere.
I was not overly bothered in 2018 because the hotel was still new back then, so issues to iron out are normal, are to be expected and tolerated. But three years later and still having a similar problem .... it would be easier to justify some dose of criticism.