FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ethiopian Best Business Class Seats?
View Single Post
Old Oct 5, 2021, 8:06 am
cheltzel

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by nsoltz
Ethiopian staff in Entebbe was wonderfully helpful when I needed to buy a same day ticket EBB-ADD-JNB when my KQ flight cancelled. Just hope you have enough connecting time in ADD to enjoy the great Ethiopian buffet items in the ET lounge. Best Ethiopian food I've eaten. But if you can't get good Ethiopian food in Ethiopia... Anyway, hope the counter agents will unblock the seats for you...
I am finding that ET is the only airline for convenient flights from the US to Lusaka. I will have a 1H55M connection on the way to LUN and 1H45M on the way back to ORD. We will be in and out of Lusaka form the end of August to mid September next year (going to multiple camps over a 17 day stay). Let me or my wife know if you will be in Zambia and we can get a bite to eat, or a drink or something.

I saw the buffet during the last trip from JNB back the US. The food looked wonderful. But I expect we will at best be able to grab a beverage and maybe a quick snack on the way to LUN.

I've already reached out to ET customer support on FaceBook for the bulkhead seats, we shall see how it goes.