FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flagship Lounges and Flagship First Dining to start reopening September 2021
Old Oct 3, 2021, 3:50 pm
platbrownguy

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Originally Posted by happiest_at_40000
Where/When is this pic from?
It is from my phone's camera gallery taken at the JFK AC during an April 24, 2021 meetup at which MIAFlyer, donotblink, and I drank the airline's remaining Krug supplies -- accompanied by ossetra caviar, meats, and cheese brought from landside by the participants

LPGS is good and I look forward to enjoying some in FFD when I next get the chance, but Krug is actually a longtime personal favorite (and perhaps a quarterly indulgence when not flying), so that made FFD (and the liquidation of the Krug at the ACs) extra-special for me.

I definitely spent a few hours in FFD on at least a few occasions, it was never a problem. At both LAX and JFK, there were times when I left my stuff set up at a table in FFD to go take a shower, or take a nap in the quiet room, etc. It's not like they were running out of tables in the FFD room. Can't imagine wanting to stay longer than 3-4 hours though.