FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lost wedding ring
View Single Post
Old Oct 1, 2021, 10:07 am
Xeno

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by ATOBTTR
Just to ask what may seem like a silly question, since you said you found another box in the suitcase - did you pack the correct box? Is it possible your wedding ring and the box it's in are simply at home?

Not as ideal of a solution but an option may be trekking out to FCO and asking at the airport information desk if they have a lost and found and/or going to the DL Service Counter, who may also have ways of dialing other numbers directly.
It is not an impossible notion that the ring was left behind although my memory of putting both cases in the Tumi bag is rather firm. However, it would not be an appropriate time for me to ask my wife to search for a ring she gave me on our silver anniversary since I am in Rome where I could not bring her for the 50th due to COVID.

I will follow the hotel lead about FCO and see if they make the same suggestion. My primary suspicion is that it was the E SC that is the leading candidate since that is where I pulled the jacket from the lower section of the rollaboard.