FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lost wedding ring
View Single Post
Old Oct 1, 2021, 4:41 am
Xeno

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Lost wedding ring

My wife had cleaned my wedding ring for meeting at the Vatican so it was placed in a small black case and secured in the bottom layer of my Tumi rollaboard. However, once I got to my hotel in Rome, I could find a like box with a cross but not the one with the ring.
I kept searching through this morning and finding nothing called DL. I was told to use the online form which I have now done. I was told to call an ATL office which is presently not open. I was given a general number for FCO but I dialed wrong as for 2 years I have not used AT&T Wifi calling inside a country to a phone number in the same country.
This Wednesday afternoon, I was sitting on the far right first booth in ATL E SC. Is there not a SC number I can call?
Of course, I well remember my seat on #64 to FCO but apparently need to contact FCO to get help.
The E SC and #64 are the best candidates as I retrieved a light jacket while in the E SC then prior to landing opened the lower level of the Tumi bag to insert the jacket back into the case.
Advice most welcome.
Edited to say my hotel has called FCO but they hung up so will try again.

Last edited by Xeno; Oct 1, 2021 at 7:29 am